Here is a simple way to make fingerpaint, and it’s edible too, so no worries if your kiddos decide it might be a good idea to put it in their mouth You probably have all the items needed in your home already.
- Food coloring: Try India Tree Natural Decorating Colours
available on Amazon. You get the basic colors Yellow, Red, & Blue and can mix to create the colors you want
- Cups (need as many cups as you want colors)
- Add 2 Tablespoons of sugar (could substitute with Stevia or honey) into a sauce pan
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Salt
- Add 1/3 cup of flour
- Add 2 cups of water
- Whisk until smooth.
- Turn on the heat and stir continually until the mixture thickens
- Pour into cups
- Add food coloring to make fun colors
- Paint away